Nürburgring Nordschleife lap times, several cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaiajohan
  • 6 comments
  • 2,110 views
Messages
420
Messages
Gaiajohan
Messages
Gaiajohan







The first one is the AMG challenge.
The other two are just some random laps with stock cars @ sport hard tyres.
 
Last edited:
And one more.. Currently another one is uploading
 
And here's my 2010 Scooby sedan
 
As said on tweakers, great driving!!
This weekend I'll try to level your Scooby lap ;)
 
Did 2 laps with the Scooby.
Best was a 7:52.857 with lots of time left on the road.

btw You did a nice and smooth lap with the Scooby.


raVer
 
Thanks. And of course I'm seeing things in the Scooby lap where I could have had a better line, or could've gone faster, but these kind of things I'm usually doing two laps.
The first one to see what the limits are, and second for a lap time.
And yep, the Scooby one is just a clean smooth lap, but it can be improved for sure like have done. But I think it would be a nice lap to drive on average in a race of 5 laps..
Flugplatz seems a little bit slow, Adenauer Forst goes wide, Metzgesfeld is too slow, Bergwerk is too slow (which means a lot of loss in time because of the uphill section). Brünnchen is too slow. And some other places an other line would've been more efficient. And well, maybe I tried to drive too clean.
 
Back