Nürburgring Nordschleife Time Attack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex89
  • 5 comments
  • 1,056 views
Messages
168
I managed to get quite a fast lap done in a little civic (at least I think it's a fast time, didn't check the leaderboards :)).
This car is a rocket, real superior in 500LP online events.



I shall try more unique cars soon :D
 
Hi Alex,

looks realy fast and well driven! :)

Would you borrow that car?

Next time try a FR car. maybe a Toyota 2000GT or an old Fairlady... :dopey: or the nice AE86 in from your Avatar.
 
Sure, I'm going to add it to my favourite cars. Just send me a friend request.
Actually I got a fully modded Skyline 2000GT-R in my garage. Lovely car with an awesome sound :)
 
Yeah, I send the FR tomorrow.
The Skyline is very lovely too.
 
Here's a few replays from last night. I found a great lobby with fair drivers.



 
aye the great lobby quite amazin :3
well done!
 
Last edited:
Back