Nürburgring

United States
United States
Hello Everyone

This is my first time posting a thread but bear with me

I've started to get back into GT5 when I severely scratched up my GT6 Disk and I started to finish the series, can anyone tell me what car and upgrades to use for the Nürburgring race track in All Stars Series?

Hello Everyone

This is my first time posting a thread but bear with me

I've started to get back into GT5 when I severely scratched up my GT6 Disk and I started to finish the series, can anyone tell me what car and upgrades to use for the Nürburgring race track in All Stars Series?

Assuming you don't own any Le Mans Prototypes , for the championship I used the ZR1 Corvette C6 with the race modification. Really cheap to convert it to RM , all in all with the Car , the Race Mods and tuning cost about 500,000. If you get loads of prototypes just restart the grid 'till you don't get as many.

Last edited:
Assuming you don't own any Le Mans Prototypes , for the championship I used the ZR1 Corvette C6 with the race modification. Really cheap to convert it to RM , all in all with the Car , the Race Mods and tuning cost about 500,000. If you get loads of prototypes just restart the grid 'till you don't get as many.
Thanks, ApexDrift, I have another question, how did you tune the ZR1 for the tournament?

Thanks, ApexDrift, I have another question, how did you tune the ZR1 for the tournament?

Only thing I changed was to Racing Medium tyres , stage 3 engine and adjusted the top speed to 230 ish mph. I left everything else as it is, I had fairly tough opponents when I completed it also .

Welcome to the greatness of GT5 ! I think the Nurburgring 24Hr Circuit is among the coolest fun looking tracks of all the GT’s, especially evening with all the cool stuff that is going on along the sidelines...

62179FCD-138E-4231-B230-35E2F8709D73.jpeg

03C60A9A-04C7-4638-9207-D226A8087996.jpeg

Back