N00b question about in-cockpit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rblanshard
  • 2 comments
  • 733 views
Messages
60
Messages
rblanshard6615
Guys-

Long-time visitor, first time poster..so please be gentile.

Anyway, I recently got my PS3 and GT5P. I'm progressing nicely in the game but I have a question about the in-cockpit display.

Is there a way for me to turn off the in-cockpit information? Besides the Z06, I'd like to turn off the HUD. No map, no gear suggestion, no position...just me, my hands on the wheel, and the sweet sounds of the engine.

I seem to remember we could do that in GT1/2/3/4, but I haven't been able to find it in-game or using the search function here. Thanks in advance.
 
Not much help here as I race in the cockpit view mostly but I haven't tried to turn off the display items you mentioned. It would be nice to do that occasionally though. I would be lost without the speed and gear display I think. If I can remember to check I'll try tonight and see what I can figure out and post again.
 
Hey man and welcome to GTP.

I think this has been discussed before. If you do a search then you find the answer. As far as I know, you arent able to turn it off!
 
Back