N1 Super Taikyu Series Club JDM/EDMFinished 

• Thread starter PhabejThoj
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
RevanSevchenko
84.jpg

100.jpg

What's going on GT6 Racers; I've recently decided to make a club dedicated to endurance-styled races especially towards Japan's Super Taikyu N1 races. I won't be doing timed events though, i.e: 5 hour races, etc, but the races will be at least 8-10 laps, which is more than enough. I can assure you that this club won't get you bored. The cars that are a MUST for the club series are Japanese cars and European cars only! This is NOT GT3 racing, it is very similar though except that horsepower/pp is very limited.

Specs/Rules (revised 6/27/15):
  1. JDM/EDM vehicles only
  2. MUST be 450PP - 500PP (depending on the specific race)
  3. MUST weigh 1000 kilograms or more
  4. Racing Hard tires only
  5. Lower the horsepower/PP of high performance vehicles to match regulations
  6. NA and Forced Induction welcomed
  7. Damage ON and realism settings ON
  8. 8-10 laps of racing (depending on the specific race)
  9. Let the cars do the talking
  10. Clean Racing please!

If you guys are up for it, I'd appreciate you searching me up on GT6 community and becoming a member of this club. If you've got questions on this matter, then please post on this thread or find my profile on GT6 and list any other concerns there as well.

I'll be planning events for the future and will most likely host events on the weekends: Fri-Sun. Thanks for your time GTPlanet.

Gamertag for this club is RevanSevchenko

Photo source(s):
http://www.supertaikyu.com/gallery/round1/img/84.jpg
http://www.supertaikyu.com/gallery/round1/img/100.jpg

Last edited:
Races will be held on the weekends. Still need more club members though before racing. Actual race details will be on the club's forums in GT6, so join it to get news, thanks.

I won't be on GT6 today, so I don't know the ID, but if you go under "new clubs" I bet you'll find my club, it's "N1 Super Taikyu." Thanks

Back