NA vs. Turbo in Tsukuba (Hot Version)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryosuke_Gumna
  • 27 comments
  • 2,221 views
Messages
2,028
Messages
RyosukeGunma
Messages
Tau88
Coor.
 
Wow, I liked that. 👍
 
Sweet video RG, that Mines R34 owns! Yet another video to add to my BM clips collection. BTW is it ok to post clips of BM like this, just not DVD rips like the old thread?
 
Awesome vids, Im going to have to buy some more BMI DVD's after seeing this. :)
 
Revheadnz
Sweet video RG, that Mines R34 owns! Yet another video to add to my BM clips collection. BTW is it ok to post clips of BM like this, just not DVD rips like the old thread?
YEah, we can post clips like this. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
 
No one got my engrish joke. :(

Post more.
 
Wow Thats a good video (first one), I hevnt got time download the second tonight but i will tommorow, i will be interested what my Mines R34 will do round sukuba with me driving. :) cheers for the chance to see.
 
Thanks, that was a great watch.
 
i wish we could NA tune Rx7s like that in gt4.... :'(
 
I love NA. My favorite was the C-WEST S2000. Very nice vid though. Also, 700hp for a track car....my god. lol
 
Great vids. I love seeing R34s on Tsukuba.
 
I think I saw that black 700ps R34 at Nürburgring.. It was driven by the driver of FALKEN Skyline..
 
the black one had 700hp?! he must have been hold back because of the rain and other slower cars.. and way too stiff suspension. :)
 
that bm video and hvi 46 look like mustbuys.
 
Back