Nadia wins Big Brother 5.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_Carrera
  • 22 comments
  • 989 views
Messages
5,753
The most popular reality television show on TV has just ended and Portuguese Transsexual Nadia ( wittingly dubbed "Portu-geezer" by one of the leading British newspapers The Sun :rolleyes: ) has won the prize.

Post your thoughts, if you're as sad as me and actually watched/still watching the finale.
 
what was the end prize money? And way to blow it for a load of people who may have it taped DUMBA$$! not that I do.
 
That sucks. £70,000 was nothing compared to what the makers were getting, and to get less this year is rediculous. :grumpy:
I'm gonna dread seeing Page 3 of teh Sun in the next few days/weeks. Nads might be on it :yuck:
 
ExigeExcel
Nads might be on it :yuck:
How appropriate. :D 'nads. Has he still got them?

But who really cares?
 
No, she keeps the pickle in the jar...

Oh, and Evan, the prize fund was at £100,000 but due to failed tasks and Kitten's rebellion, it dropped dramatically.
 
I watched it ( yes, another saddo) :D

I'm glad Nadia won, she deserved it 👍 didn't think much of Jason coming 2nd though!

I think this years BB was the best yet! knew it was gonna be good from the first night, with all them conflicting personalities thrown in together I just knew it would be a cracker this year and it was :cool:

Glad it's over though, 10 weeks is just too much!
 
I know that, but it is still pathetic s/he is taking home £63,500 after the group were failing challenges. Didn't teh house mates know she was transexual, at least near the end, because my sister has the opinion that they didn't. Stupid Cow.
 
I'm going to audition when I'm older (if it's still running).

I'd win since all you guys would vote for me, right?
 
Bi or not - Is she hot ?....

Where's the pictures dammit :D
 
911_Carrera
I'm going to audition when I'm older (if it's still running).

I'd win since all you guys would vote for me, right?
Unless there was a female involved of course ;)
 
You wouldn't last 3 days ;). You know you hate commitment of even the smallest form.
 
Flerbizky
Bi or not - Is she hot ?....

Where's the pictures dammit :D
Nadia003.jpg
 
ExigeExcel
You wouldn't last 3 days ;). You know you hate commitment of even the smallest form.
True. :(

The housemates were:

Ahmed, Becki, Dan, Emma, Jason, Kitten, Marco, Michelle, Nadia, Vanessa, Stuart, Shell and Victor.
 

Attachments

  • ahmed.jpg
    ahmed.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 7
  • becki.jpg
    becki.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 7
  • dan.jpg
    dan.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 7
  • emma.jpg
    emma.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 8
  • jason.jpg
    jason.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 6
  • kitten.jpg
    kitten.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 6
  • marco.jpg
    marco.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 6
  • michelle.jpg
    michelle.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 8
  • nadia.jpg
    nadia.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 8
  • shell.jpg
    shell.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 7
  • stu.jpg
    stu.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 7
  • ness.jpg
    ness.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 5
  • victor.jpg
    victor.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 6
ExigeExcel
That sucks. £70,000 was nothing compared to what the makers were getting, and to get less this year is rediculous. :grumpy:

Yeah, but the contestants will make more money out of publicity and so forth.
 
eddieturner2002
Yeah, but the contestants will make more money out of publicity and so forth.
Michelle and Stuart (the house couple for anyone that didn't know) have already secured a six figure sum for their love-story.
 
Can't wait for the BBLB BBQ on sunday...just to see if Emma and Victor kick off again :D

It's certainly been an eventful Big Brother.
 
I hate Big Brother - in Germany this shi*ty show rund's 365 days - everyday this **** in the tv.
motz.gif
motz.gif
motz.gif


BTW: The Winner become € 1.000.000,00
 
:lol: eddie.

Me too Lotus, Kitten will probably try and "**** the system" again.

:eek: Nice prize fund in Germany!
 
Victor should've won.Nadia just sucked with that horrible voice,laugh and cigerette cravings.
 
Right now The American version of Big Brother 5 is running on TV, and I'm totally into this show...the prize on this one is $500,000 USD
 
Back