• Thread starter coxbox
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
nasbuslogo.png

Welcome to NASBUS - The National Association for Stock BUS Racing
Nasbus.jpg

Photo @ZDUPH

This will be a single oval race for the VW Bus, however this may be extended to several more races, depending on interest.

The NASBUS Idea came from a joke while taking to friends on skype. We tried the idea and had so much fun, we wanted to allow the community to join.

To join this series, please post your PSN name, timezone and tune your bus to the below specs. We will decide a time and day to host this race, once we have enough drivers.

The Bus Specs.
  • 190bhp
  • 920kg
  • 414pp
  • Fully tune the car and complete an oil change.
  • RH Tires
  • High RPM Turbo
  • Semi Racing Exhaust.
  • NASCAR PDI wheels-Stock Size
  • Any Aero Choice
Race Information
  • Minimum one pit stop
  • 60 Laps
  • 15 minute Qualifying Session - Race alone.
  • No Aids
  • Damage - Light
  • Visual Damage - Off
  • Penalty - Weak
  • Tyre /Fuel Depletion -Very Fast
  • Slipstream - Real
  • Boost - Off
  • Clean Racing, dirty racers will not be allowed to join another event.
  • Bump drafting allowed
  • No chrome paint
Drivers

@coxbox
@ZDUPH
@soloaded
@Ericiscoollike
@KM964
@RustedMind
@The Stig Farmer
@racefan88

Reserve Drivers

Last edited:
What sort of speeds are you getting in these things?

We hit 127-130mph with speeds of up to 140mph when drafting. They are not the fastest, but they are close when raced. They do use quite a bit of fuel though. Both 1st and second dropped a place due to an extra fuel stop.

Driving in the pack can also be hard, you need to be careful as it can be hard to see other drivers.

If you want to add any of us, feel free, then when we have a test race we can allow you to join.

This sounds like a lot of fun, unsure if I'll be around that weekend but I'll definitely be watching this thread and if I am im in

This sounds like a lot of fun, unsure if I'll be around that weekend but I'll definitely be watching this thread and if I am im in

This is not a definitive date, I can change the date to get as many drivers and possible on the track.

Back