You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
NASCAR Daytona 125 - Restrictor Plate Racing - Every Thursday - Sign Up Open
-
Thread starter
Strittan
-
2 comments
-
728 views
- Status
-
Not open for further replies.
50 laps (125 miles)
542 hp
All aids off
Racing hard tyres
Every Thursday at 8:00 PM GMT
Be careful, and do NOT bumpdraft in the corners.
If it turns out I can't make it, anyone else can feel free to host the race. Simply use this thread to gather people.
Last edited:
Well known double poster
Premium
Man I'd be interested by weekends are never good for me as I'm gone every other one!! How come no one wants to race on weeknights!!!...lol.
Okay then, changed to Thursday.
EDIT: Closing thread because lack of intreset.
Last edited:
- Status
-
Not open for further replies.