NASCAR - Daytona 500 - 200 laps - 03/19/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadRR
  • 6 comments
  • 1,651 views
Messages
710
United States
NC
Messages
MadRR
I will be hosting a real Daytona 500, 200 lap race this saturday at 8pm eastern US time. I will be giving out prize cars to the top 3 finishers and pole position. This is just a one off race I will be hosting not a weekly thing. I had the sign up just posted on my forum, but we are getting close to the race date and only have a few racers. That's why I've opened up the entry list to you guys up here. Not trying to spam the forum or anything, just want to get a full room of racers:tup:. You can sign up either here on this thread or over at my forum. More information can found below,

http://onlinesimracing.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=race&action=display&thread=91

Total spots left: 11
 
The race is tomorrow night. We are still looking for 8 clean drivers to join. Come join us for a great race!!
 
I want in on this...
psn - welda
 
I want in on this...
psn - welda

Cool man there are a few spots still left. Just add me if you will - MadRR. Just makes things easier for me because I have to add a couple people from another forum. This race is posted on my forum, this forum and also a nascar league forum lol. Going to hosting the race in my lounge so random people don't join.
 
Sent a friend request, what time on Saturday night?
 
Sent a friend request, what time on Saturday night?

Cool got it. Race will start at 8pm eastern time, but I'm opening my lounge at 7:30pm. That will give everyone 30 minutes to practice and also qualify for the race.
 
Even though we only had 5 show up for the race it was still a blast! We ended up shorting it to 100 laps because of so few people. It only took about an hour and fifteen minutes or so. All five of us were right there at the end, but both me and madspd lost our tires with 1 lap to go! Pretty heartbreaking to go 99 laps and have a chance for the win then your tires blow out haha. Should have pitted 2 laps later than I did. With the boost on low is was actually pretty easy to catch up. Would like to run another 100 lap some time soon and see if we can get some more racers probably not run any boost this time though. I'm still sending out the prize cars even though we had a low turn out. I've already sent out 1st place tonight, so I'll be doing one a day till I get them all out. Here were the final results,

1st - Rilla (thercrl.com forum)
2nd - rage821 (my forum)
3rd - Rilla's friend, forgot his name lol
4th - MadRR
5th - MADSPD (my forum)
 
Back