NASCAR Daytona 500 (League Recuitment)Open 

• Thread starter NAGT6 PM
  • 1 comments
Canada
Canada
Dexter_white5150
8eTtzIo.jpg

North American Gran Turismo 6 Click Here (Are Website)
Feb 19th 2015 8PM Eastern (Thursday)
Host: RFLX_Niop
Daytona 500!

Click Here for the sign up form or just post intent to the form. Thank you!
League Owners PSN: Dexter_White5150 (Add me if you wish to come out and run with us)

INFO:

In efforts to Recruit New Full-Time Drivers and Promote our League, we are hosting an Open 100 Lap Daytona Nascar Event. This is also to kick of the 2015 Nascar Season for those Stock Car Oval Fanatic!

NAGT6 has been around since GT5, we started 2011, aka NAGT5. We have come back in full force with 5/6 full-time consistent racers in the league, a gorgeous website and youtube channel. Every race is recorded and commentary is edited into the races and uploaded. NAGT6 goal is to give and provide an online racing series for those drivers looking to be serous with their online sim racing and provide as real an On-Track feel as well as the Off-Track feel to begin a Race-Car driver.

We race Once a week and alternate between Sunday/Monday for Racing Nights @ 8PM Eastern. Season 2 will be kicking off very soon and here is are scheduled for season 2 CLICK HERE

Specs: (More to Come that will be posted through a video on our Youtube Channel CLICK HERE)

Vehicle: Any Yr Nascar (Yes even the Dinger 2010 lol)
Track: Daytona Speedway
Laps: 100

Tires: Comfort Softs (This makes the care a little icy to challenge the drivers more)

HP: 600 HP (We fun this slows the field down and help with "Network Lag" we run alot less wrecks with this HP, I know alot like FULL HP stock cars but trust me, this makes for cleaner racing.

CLICK HERE for the Full Overview

We Try to always shoot for Realism.

So to wrap this up, Thursday Feb 19 8PM Eastern NAGT6 will be hosting a Daytona 500 (100 laps) Event. Come on out join the 5/6 of us and lets grind the laps in for a chance to win the First NAGT6 Daytona 500 Hosted Event.

PS Check the website out and see what we have to offer you as a driver! also feel free to email us on any questions @ progressivemotorsportsonline@gmail.com

And Always Always! Keep the Racing on the Track!

One of our races at INDIANAPOLIS!

Last edited:
Back