NASCAR heat 4 or grid 2019

United States
Brookyln
i know one is sim the other is arcade sim. But which do you think is worth it more? Probably nascar heat since I have grand turismo sport and Dakar 18 and rally 2.0. And wrc8 i want and fia truck simulator coming soon as well. and will just wait for a deep deep deep sale on grid since it’s arcady

I barely know anything about NASCAR Heat 4 but with just one discipline to compete in (stock cars), it is really hard for me to recommend it to anyone who isn't a diehard NASCAR fan.

GRID, on the other hand, allows you to compete in stock cars (albeit a fictional model based on real world specs) and 6 other motor racing disciplines. To get an idea of how stock car racing is represented in GRID, check out this gameplay footage:

Personally, I would recommend GRID out of the two games.

NASCAT Heat is not a sim. You can say that it's a mini simcade or arcade, but it's definitely not a sim.

It's all about what style you want to play. NASCAR Heat let you drive on 4 series: Monster Energy, xFinity, Truck series and the Xtreme Dirt Tour. It's the usual career mode that you can expect: you can race for other teams or create your own team.

GRID it's that classic "arcade racing game that is not racing on a city". Seriously. How many arcade games you know that you can drive on circuits? There isn't one! You either have full sims (P. Cars, Assetto Corsa, DiRT Rally...) or simcades (GT, Forza, F1...). The only "true" arcade racing out there are NFS or Driveclub (excluding the other types of acade like TrackMania, Burnout or Horizon Chase).

GRID seems to be the choice. But, i have to say... i really don't care about Codemasters games anymore. DiRT Rally 2 had a mess of release, which famous rally cars were part of DLC instead of being in the base game, even though they were already available in DR1. F1 2019 is weird and they put microtransactions on it (seriously, microtransactions in a F1 game? wtf...). Only gods knows what the hell they are going to do with GRID...

Yeah I’m going to get nascar heat 4. Over grid. I like dirt rally 2.0 for rally cross. For rally stuff I will get wrc8 which I think is better then dirt. Dakar 18 was pretty cool to and fia truck simulator racing coming soon seems fun to. So definitely heat 4 which I think is more sim then arcade over the arcade grid

Back