NASCAR Intermediate Daytona

  • Thread starter Thread starter gun-it612
  • 1 comments
  • 1,018 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4
Messages
GUNIT612
I need help. I cannot do the third challenge in this set of 4. Riding the top of the track with out hitting any cones or the wall is the hardest challenge so far for me. I love a good time trial challenge, but this takes the cake. I am not a NASCAR guy, and i have no clue what i am doing wrong, but my best time is like 14:111, and bronze is 13:800...

ANY HELP?
 
Greetings Gun! Have you tried the tuning sub-forum to look for answers? Maybe you just need a few new settings to get things rolling for you. Check out the search feature on the site. It will be your best friend. Chances are, there is already a thread that has the answers you are looking for and it's just a few clicks away.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back