NASCAR Lobbies

  • Thread starter Thread starter LightningLord
  • 44 comments
  • 2,825 views
OP, I'm not into the NASCAR racing either. Anyone know his psn? Would love to find that this guy drag races civics or races 400pp cars on racing softs lol. Either way, these rants just get better and better. Don't get sucked into these sorts of threads and their respective OPs. Just smirk at the fact that they're upset over a fraction of a fraction of the game, that they can't get over, and go keyboard mashing because of it. At the same time, we'll acknowledge said rooms and pass on. Some people like it, some don't. I've done a few and they're actually not half bad with clean racers. It's a fun vacation from driving the lotus and LMPs every night. I've even gone into dirty rooms a few times. I race competetivly enough, so...screwing off and riding someone into the wall, knowing they won't be mad is not such an awful thing lol. You would be surprised, the caliber of races that get bored and go into lobbies like a NASCAR one where you wouldn't expect them to. Like I said, I drive the lotus against a lot of really good drivers and I have no problem going into a NASCAR room. Often? Hell no. Avoid it like the plague and condemn it? Well, I wouldn't and don't do that either. It is a very niche style of racing. There are no others where you are door to door with other guys at 200mph in a 3500# car for an entire race.

People who condemn whole portion of racing series...better be all-stars.

I think we need a filter for rants. Leave the server traffic for useful/productive topics and other things.
 
Apparently if someone does not like your opinion on a subject, its trolling. But like a previous poster stated, the best thing to do is ignore them.
 
One post explaining your opinions on a subject be negative or positive is enough. To keep posting is trolling if it is the same drivel.
I don't like nascar or karting so I give it a miss and just ignore the races involving it.
 
I guess you dont know the right people. Not all lobbies are dirty. Perhaps try to join a Pro Lobby and see for your self. There are many,many good drivers. As for people saying its hit x and turn left, well you have no idea.
Just keep in mind that phrases such as "Pro" and "Real Racers Only" often describe some of the worst lobbies you'll find when it comes to racecraft. Better to filter by SRF-off and then look at some of the regulations.
I would really like to do a proper NASCAR series on GTPlanet. Anyone interested?
It wasn't that long ago that you were bickering in a thread in the correct subforum to post such an idea.
 
Just keep in mind that phrases such as "Pro" and "Real Racers Only" often describe some of the worst lobbies you'll find when it comes to racecraft.

It wasn't that long ago that you were bickering in a thread in the correct subforum to post such an idea.
bickering? ummm, how?
 
Apparently if someone does not like your opinion on a subject, its trolling. But like a previous poster stated, the best thing to do is ignore them.
When half of your posts on the site are nonconstructive NASCAR hate posts, that is trolling.
 
bickering? ummm, how?
I won't go into detail as it has nothing to do with this particular topic, just to say that comments you made in said thread had nothing to do with the topic being discussed and served only to berate one particular user posting on-topic. That said, you can "recruit" for the aforementioned NASCAR series in the GT6 Racing Series subforum found here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-racing-series/
 
Just keep in mind that phrases such as "Pro" and "Real Racers Only" often describe some of the worst lobbies you'll find when it comes to racecraft. Better to filter by SRF-off and then look at some of the regulations.

It wasn't that long ago that you were bickering in a thread in the correct subforum to post such an idea.
Who the hell races with SRF in a NASCAR room.
 
I am a die hard Nascar fan but the ones i this game just blow chunks not any talent for real racing there is a art to racing nascar but this game does not deal with that NR2003 is what i do to race Nascar and its hard to find fans and real racers that know how to do it in this game
 
I am a die hard Nascar fan but the ones i this game just blow chunks not any talent for real racing there is a art to racing nascar but this game does not deal with that NR2003 is what i do to race Nascar and its hard to find fans and real racers that know how to do it in this game
NR2003 was a great game. Played it for years. To bad servers are down.
There are lots of good drivers, add my PSN and I'll show you what rooms to join.
 
Who the hell races with SRF in a NASCAR room.
Wouldn't know as I don't participate in that particular discipline. It was more general advice anyway--SRF typically means unskilled people typically means tactless people typically means no fun whatsoever.
 
There were plenty of good, clean lobbies in Gt5, I wonder where they went.

Also, Nascar isn't simply full-throttle, turn left. A lot more goes into Nascar racing than so many people give proper credit to, and it really bothers me.

what sucks is that in gt6 on daytona you actually can hold x...
 
Dirty NASCAR is great fun. Get some mates together, turn the boost up and let rip :D

Before someone accuses me of being a simpleton, I also like to drive cleanly and competitively, heck I'm even racing a few organised series here and I couldn't imagine deliberately taking someone out there.
 
Back