Nascar online race series

  • Thread starter Thread starter DIRTKING50
  • 2 comments
  • 600 views
Messages
5
Messages
DIRTKING50
I'm trying to start up a little 8 or 10 race series using NASCAR cars. We would run Daytona and Indy twice so there are 4 of the 8 or 10 races.

I am looking for people interested in racing in this series and also suggestions on more tracks to run at.

Thank You,
DIRTKING50=PSN

add me and send me a message if interested or post here or you can send me a private message
 
Not to be a spoilsport, but if you post this in the Online Racing section of the forums I think you would get more interest.

Link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=238

You could PM a mod to move your post, or check the chat room and ask them to move it. Hurry before those fascists get here and give you a warning first, argh!
 
Back