NASCAR only racing wanted - clean

United States
Arkansas
KeithAllenPS
I'm looking for some friends to race NASCAR only. I used to race with a group on GT5 and was active on the forums here, but can't remember my password and I've since quit using the email provider (Comcast). My name used to be Whisky River on here and PSN, but can't access either due to password forgetfulness.

Add me is you want to race - KeithAllenPS

your on gt6 now? do you only run nascar on the oval tracks or other tracks as well? i have a nascar that im trying to break but im focused on other races at the moment, my PS name is TEAMworkPLEASE........add me and let me know when your online racing ill join in, i don't follow nascar that much to know anything about the sport but its a lot of fun to drive inside gt6.ttyl

Yes, I bought GT6 about a month ago and just now bought a NASCAR. Ovals only, but I do enjoy running some road courses every now and then. The cars feel different from GT5, so it will take a little time to get used to it. I'll add you when I get home.

The best racing online is in the nascars so many people with good setups and talent and the ovals really allow people to pass cleanly at a high level without having a good road racing background, which if you are looking for a every lap white knuckle challenge it's the best racing around

Recently we have completed week 9 of Thursday night cup racing, we have had 27 races, we have seen 6 different champions and 10 different race winners, we hold events in which the top ten drivers qualify within a quarter second of each other, if you are looking for an authentic, mature, clean elite racing atmosphere I would highly recommend to anyone seeking a good NASCAR experience

Back