<NASCAR OUTLET>Nascar Going Out Only A Few Left Open To Any Offers Accepted

  • Thread starter Thread starter dkahlon
  • 8 comments
  • 658 views
Messages
147
Messages
dkahlon
:)CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!:)​
Ford 2010 Carl Edwards #99 FUSION NASCAR​
Toyota 2010 Denny Hamlin#11 CAMRY NASCAR​
Toyota 2010 Joey Logano#20 CAMRY NASCAR​
 
ill have one what do you want for them
 
ill take one mate what you afterr? wouldnt mind the ford lol
 
ferrari california for any
 
I'll give you your choice of ferrari, up to 300k value, for one?
 
I'll give you your choice of ferrari, up to 300k value, for one?

i need to have a look on the ps3 im intrested just giving me a hour that the time ill be home
 
Anything you say? How about a RUF 3400s? For the Carl Edwards one
 
Sorry, the 3400s has just gone in another offer. I will offer something else in a min...

EDIT:

Hey, I can offer you any of these:
Lancer Evo X
RUF BTR 86
Cizeta V16T 94
Audi Le Man Quattro 03
Toyota Supra RZ 97
 
Last edited:
Back