- 12,513

- Ireland
- The__Luke
I'm hosting a 100-lap race at Daytona for people with stock cars.
First off: Can we have a pace car driver.
Preferably but not neccesarily the Skyline pace car.
The race is on Sunday 9th January at 3PM
It's mainly for European drivers who can't make it to the SCANA and Friday Night Daytona races.
Bump-draft will be allowed but can I ask for you to not do it in the turns. I'm not paying the safety car driver.
Race will be set to 101 laps. We start and the pace car driver leads us around the track and we start racing on lap 2. There is a 62MPH/100KPH speed limit during the first lap and cautions. If you have a spin please put the car on to the flat track at the bottom. The safety car will only come out if 2 or more cars crash. Don't purposefully hit another car so a safety car will come out and help you or you'll be disquallified. Lucky Dog rule will be in place.Free run lasts 10 minutes and then I press start so you will more than likely finish the lap you're on. All tyres are allowed. Only oil change is permitted.Most importantly have fun!
Driver list (with PSN name)
1.GTP_akmuq
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Pace car driver.
First off: Can we have a pace car driver.
Preferably but not neccesarily the Skyline pace car.
The race is on Sunday 9th January at 3PM
It's mainly for European drivers who can't make it to the SCANA and Friday Night Daytona races.
Bump-draft will be allowed but can I ask for you to not do it in the turns. I'm not paying the safety car driver.
Race will be set to 101 laps. We start and the pace car driver leads us around the track and we start racing on lap 2. There is a 62MPH/100KPH speed limit during the first lap and cautions. If you have a spin please put the car on to the flat track at the bottom. The safety car will only come out if 2 or more cars crash. Don't purposefully hit another car so a safety car will come out and help you or you'll be disquallified. Lucky Dog rule will be in place.Free run lasts 10 minutes and then I press start so you will more than likely finish the lap you're on. All tyres are allowed. Only oil change is permitted.Most importantly have fun!
Driver list (with PSN name)
1.GTP_akmuq
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Pace car driver.
Last edited: