Hello. I find this very irritating. I cant even get gold on the first event of the second stage in the nascar "school". The one about overtaking inside.
I guess its because i dont know ANYTHING about nascar and how to drive a nascar. So i would like some tips.
Cause the so called "School" are for guys that now things about a nascar. You dont get any tips at all. Like the AMG driving school says it will give you the technique to drive the nurburgring. But there arent tips either.
I guess its because i dont know ANYTHING about nascar and how to drive a nascar. So i would like some tips.
Cause the so called "School" are for guys that now things about a nascar. You dont get any tips at all. Like the AMG driving school says it will give you the technique to drive the nurburgring. But there arent tips either.