Nascar Series: car spins out when braking

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaunn
  • 3 comments
  • 1,013 views
Messages
102
Messages
AssasinGhost
Hey guys.
I have some trouble with the nascar series at lv21 (or 22 whatever).

On the normal race tracks like grand valley. I can't handle the car, everytime I brake the wheels just block and I spin like hell. Accelerating same problem.

Solution?
 
Be gentle. My only experience is from trying to drift the Nascar Gamestop car. Be very gentle. Lower your brake biases and ease. That should help with the braking. as for accelerating ease and feather the throttle. It doesn't take much to make one of these behemoths spin.
 
Be gentle. My only experience is from trying to drift the Nascar Gamestop car. Be very gentle. Lower your brake biases and ease. That should help with the braking. as for accelerating ease and feather the throttle. It doesn't take much to make one of these behemoths spin.
Did you won the series?
Use ABS and Skid Control.
If I put ABS on 1, the car isn't fast enough anymore..
 
Back