Nascar Special Event Prize Not Delivered!

  • Thread starter Thread starter robbieforreal
  • 10 comments
  • 2,105 views
Messages
2
Messages
robbieforreal
After some minor difficulty, I was able to gold the Nascar Expert Special Event last night. When I returned to GT Life, there was no prizes or anything to be found. :/

Anyone else had this issue, and any ideas to remedy the situation?

also btw my online connection stopped last night, and I haven't been able to connect to servers, feels bad man.
 
After some minor difficulty, I was able to gold the Nascar Expert Special Event last night. When I returned to GT Life, there was no prizes or anything to be found. :/

Anyone else had this issue, and any ideas to remedy the situation?

also btw my online connection stopped last night, and I haven't been able to connect to servers, feels bad man.

You DO NOT receive any prize for Golding any of the special events. Instead you are rewarded with lots of exp and credits
 
IF you gold all 3 stages (easy, intermediate, advanced), I believe you win a NASCAR car
 
You win a NASCAR for Golding it
 
You don't get anything for getting all golds on advanced and I think intermediate individually, you get stuff for golds on beginner, and a NASCAR for golds on every event.
 
You DO NOT receive any prize for Golding any of the special events. Instead you are rewarded with lots of exp and credits

Wrong!
 
You DO NOT receive any prize for Golding any of the special events. Instead you are rewarded with lots of exp and credits

I think you where thinking about the Seasonal events rather than the special.. you get lots of cars from the specials! Especially AMG if you gold them all...
 
sometimes, the prizes took me a day to appear, for some reason :S
 
There is no prize for beginner, intermediate and expert individually, but instead you get a prize for bronze/silver/gold in all 3 combined.
 
I have the same situation, only receive bronze price car, and old muscle car when complete the advance event, Later, I gold all the advance event, and beginning, no price cars, so I now need to go back to intermediate to gold all the events, I think....
 
Bronze in every event (in all three levels), gets classic muscle car (I think), silver in all is modern muscle (or that's bronze, don't remember), and gold in every event is a NASCAR
 
Back