NASCAR sucks!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sir_Flynn
  • 3 comments
  • 890 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
101
England
Bedfordshire
Messages
Sir_Flynn
Surely I can't be the only one who hates NASCAR. It's so dull and simple. The only skill involved is not hitting other cars. Sorry to all NASCAR fans. I.e. Southern USA, but what's the point. No exciting corners or overtaking moves, just slowly drifting past on a strait. There may be some excellent drivers, but no one can tell in this painfully dull series. Just had to get that off my chest
 
Surely I can't be the only one who hates NASCAR. It's so dull and simple. The only skill involved is not hitting other cars. Sorry to all NASCAR fans. I.e. Southern USA, but what's the point. No exciting corners or overtaking moves, just slowly drifting past on a strait. There may be some excellent drivers, but no one can tell in this painfully dull series. Just had to get that off my chest

Crashes. What's why.

I hate it too.
 
They also travel at a constant 200 MPH.
 
As you seem to be complaining about real NASCAR in a computer game forum...

Padlock.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back