Nascar Tourney Friday and Saturday Feb 4 and 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter PND Hitsuguya
  • 9 comments
  • 455 views
Messages
6
Messages
PNDHitsuguya
Rules:1.Must be a LV 21 or higher with a owned nascar.
2.Use racing soft tires
3.Boost is off
4.Traction Control,ABS and other assist is off
5.20 laps segments

Track: Daytona
To determine order before race start.Grid order will be set to fastest first.There will be 5 min of time to see if you can get the fastest lap.

Depending on how many people enter will determine the groups.There will be 20 lap segments until it narrow down to 15 for the finals.The final round will have four 20 lap segments.The person with the most amount of points at the end wins.

Points Setup:1st=15
2nd=14
3rd=13
4th=12
5th=11
6th=10
7th=9
8th=8
9th=7
10th=6
11th=5
12th=4
13th=3
14th=2
15th=1

Prizes: Top 3 will recieve prizes.
1st choose any car worth up to 2mil
2nd choose acar up to 1mil
3rd can chosse a car up to 500K

How to enter:
Name:
Time Zone:

If you are not on the GT forums.You can msg me at PSN Name:PNDHitsuguya.

NOTE:More rules may be added.
 
Last edited:
What time of day sre you looking to put this together? I would be interested if is was after 8pm eastern. PSN ID XxCANExX.
 
It would start friday night at 7 pm eastern,and on saturday 4pm eastern.If you get home late i could push you into a later group.
 
Yeah usually have to wait for the little one to go to bed. How many people are already signed up?
 
Add me I'm in
 
I would love to join but I run in FND on fri night @ 7:00 already....is there any way to get in on just the sat race's?
 
I would love to join but I run in FND on fri night @ 7:00 already....is there any way to get in on just the sat race's?

yeah i will try depening on the signups.
 
Back