Nascar Tracks

• Thread starter ToXiiC_xMW
  • 4 comments
ADR_TOXIC
I was messing around with a few friends last night and made an almost perfect Martinsville Speedway and want to know what people think if you could add me PSN ADR_TOXIC i would love to hear your feedback and see if you guys can perfect it even more since it is a little to short.

Well only you can Edit the track unfortunatly. And I've never been able to shorten a track without it changing drasticly. I would try playing with the complexity or corner sharpness slider in little incriments, just keep an eye on the track to make sure it doesn't completely change. Just keep testing it out, its time consuming but worth it.

Another way you could share the track is to join the weekly course maker series (theres a thread for it in this section). I'd be intrested in seeing what you came up with.

Thanks guys for all the people that came online to give feeback and everyone that helps me continue improving ill have to jump into that track series

I was messing around with a few friends last night and made an almost perfect Martinsville Speedway and want to know what people think if you could add me PSN ADR_TOXIC i would love to hear your feedback and see if you guys can perfect it even more since it is a little to short.

I've been able to create some ovals, but they haven't been very clean ovals, have hand some unwanted elevation change, and have typically been very big. I'm a little interested in seeing this recreation of Martinsville, just out of curiosity. I may shoot you a request later.

Latest Posts

Back