Nascar

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeroen_
  • 8 comments
  • 768 views
Messages
44
Messages
ButtRapingMonkey
Hey,
I've completed every race and championship on gold in the extreme series on B-Spec except for NASCAR.
It just won't work, my BoB doesn't want to overtake on Indy.
On the normal courses he just messes up the corners and always ends 2 places higher or lower from his strarting position, or he spins and chrashes.
What's the best way or the best thing for me to do?
Thanks
 
Search (top right) for a b spec nascar tune. Should help Id think.
 
That alwasy happens to me too. Indy and High Speed Ring are no problem. Grand Valley squeeked by with a 2nd place. Then Laguna Seca comes and all hell breaks loose. I haven't even gotten to Daytona because of Laguna Seca (I don't like a bad finish). I'm always quitting out of it to try again. Sucks big time.
 
It's one of the hardest events in the game since you're ALL equal. And since B-spec isn't very...uh...accurate, it's going to take some tries and tuning.:)
 
There is a tune on GTPlanet for nascar that is excellent.

Make sure you turn the brakes all the way down for Daytona.
 
It's one of the hardest events in the game since you're ALL equal. And since B-spec isn't very...uh...accurate, it's going to take some tries and tuning.:)

With a proper tuning setup for Bob he can win every single race on the first try. I don't remember whose setup I used for Bob, but he won them easily.
 
Give the "pace up" command going into each turn--backstretch and start/finish line.
 
I moved on to the first few endurance races cuz i knew it was going to be hard and because of my bob's higher lvl i won them when i came back to them
 
in the normal tracks if his mental bar is red just press pace down it will calm him down i was 5th on lap 6 then towards the last few laps the tyres go away and the others spin out and u can pass them. As for laguna a 15 second easy win.
 
Back