National B 400 pp cup glitch

United States
United States
I had just bought a Mclaren Mp412c and a Mitsubishi Evo. I did a little bit of tuning with the credits i had left, then i decided to do this race. I used my Evo. I start the race, and then i noticed the person in 1st place was far ahead of the other racers. I finish the race in 2nd and watched the replay. I switch to the person in 1st, who was driving my Mclaren! The pp limit was 500, and the Mclaren was 580, so it wouldn't qualify. I quit the game and played it the next day, and it was fine.
Why did this happen? Please help. :banghead:

Last edited:
I always thought that they used stock cars for those races, but it could have been de-tuned. Otherwise, I haven't seen that occur before.

By the way, your title says 400PP whilst the main text itself says 500PP.

The title of the cup was 400 pp, but the limit was 500 pp.

In which National B race Series did you see this? What was the full name?

I remember seeing the McLaren in the SuperCar Festival in the International B Series races, but I don't remember ever seeing the McLaren in any of the National B races.

GTsail

Last edited:
In which National B race Series did you see this? What was the full name?

I remember seeing the McLaren in the SuperCar Festival in the International B Series races, but I don't remember ever seeing the McLaren in any of the National B races.

GTsail
I forgot the name of the cup, I'll look it up. And the Mclaren wasn't stock, it had the same color & wheels as mine.

Most of the A Special races give you a 100pp advantage. For people new to the game. And I've seen it plenty of times where the rabbit is a car over the pp limit. Hence why GT is nicknamed Chase the Rabbit with Rolling Obstacles Simulator.

Back