National Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter sagaper
  • 7 comments
  • 828 views
Messages
448
Norway
Oslo
Messages
sagaper
Why do I see so many flags from my country?
Is it because the PS3 knows that I am in Norway? And shows Norwegian flag.

Or is it just random.
:gtpflag:

Can you see your national flag in GT5?

:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
No I have never seen an Australian or New Zealand Flag.
 
I have seen lots of Norwegian flags. Often in tracks with mountain or forest scene.
 
It is the flag of your competitors. I guess a lot of Norwegians play GT5 online :) To be fair, i have come across quite a few, but i do mainly see the Union Jack, then again thats probably because a lot of the time I just go on the TG Test Track to scope out good cars to get :)
 
I think he is talking about the flags at the locations and not online. There are lot of nordic flags in the Eiger Nordwand and rally stages.
 
Since your domain is in Norway, your PS3 might be looking for Norwegians lobbies first.
 
Back