Nations cup cheater!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Michael Holt, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Michael Holt

Michael Holt

Ok so did the nations cup race last night. Second lap was feeling good in 3rd place despite the wet slippy conditions...

The. Out of nowhere on the first corner someone from behind flys past me rubbing the wall on the left...!

He picked up a 1.5sec pen for this so I thought nothing of it...

But in the wet conditions 1.5sec was not enough for me to even catch up to him... let alone gain my spot back.

Then I noticed he did it again... then again and again

Sometimes he got a pen and sometimes he didn’t but he was lapping 4secs quicker then anyone doing this move....

Needless to say... he won the race.

35sec ahead of the guy in 2nd

I came home 3rd. But only scored 90 points

Is that due to me being so far behind him? Just having a rant cus it’s a definite cheaters move I think.

I know the move works cus me and my mate used to employ this move on endurance races on ”GT2 back in the day! In the old escudo pikes peak beast while trying to beat each other’s lap time as we did the race in five lap stints

2. Guffaluff

Guffaluff

Points are not dependant on distance between players but on strength (DR) of the lobby. 90 points for 3rd place means you probably are in the lower end of the DR spectrum. The higher the DR level of the field in the race, the higher the points scored :)

So the more you practice and play, and raise your DR, the stronger your opposition will be and therefore, possibility for higher point outcome :)

8l23ub and Pigems like this.
  3. Michael Holt

Michael Holt

Ok cool. Seems a shame he got away with his chest move tho

8l23ub and Guffaluff like this.
  4. Guffaluff

Guffaluff

Yeah that definitaly sucks, always bad seeing people exploiting this type of stuff. But at least a podium finish for you, in the rain, so hats off to you mate :)

8l23ub and Pigems like this.
  5. Famine

Famine Administrator

Did you use the in-game report function?

pedrocor and Pigems like this.
  6. Michael Holt

Michael Holt

Yea used both options... interfering and elicit conduct

Yea was pleased with result... disappointed by only getting 90pts as I’m battling to get top in my ‘local area’ table.

But hard race in the rain. Like real life go karting in the rain... so twitchy!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2019
    Guffaluff and 8l23ub like this.