Nations Cup Points Disappeared

• Thread starter Snookbone
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi

Nations Cup Points issue which I don't think I've seen in the forums yet - I completed a race on Saturday, came back today, and my points have disappeared from that round (5).

Just to be clear, this is not one of those scenarios where people enter and quit their last race and don't realise the last result counts, I only entered once.

Anyone else experiencing this right now?

Hi

Nations Cup Points issue which I don't think I've seen in the forums yet - I completed a race on Saturday, came back today, and my points have disappeared from that round (5).

Just to be clear, this is not one of those scenarios where people enter and quit their last race and don't realise the last result counts, I only entered once.

Anyone else experiencing this right now?
They were never there, no one has received their points from that round and it hasn't been explained by or apologised for by PD as yet. Neither am I expecting an explanation or apology now!

They were never there, no one has received their points from that round and it hasn't been explained by or apologised for by PD as yet. Neither am I expecting an explanation or apology now!
Thanks very much, I was somewhat panicked!

Back