Nations DQ Issue - Route X

• Thread starter MURTEL
  • 20 comments
MUR-TEL
Well I did the Nations Route X race. First two races were normal. Third race I got the message that I was about to be disqualified if I had another bump. I pulled off to the side to stop bump drafting, but then someone came up on me shortly after and I got bumped. Then I got DQ'd. By someone bumping ME!
Next race, the DQ warning appeared as I left pit road on qualifying. Hadn't even done anything yet. I think it was a glitch that carried over so I had to not qualify and race in the back so my race was ruined.
Final race, I got the warning again mid race and then got DQ'd. I don't know what it was with this race or how PD calculated the bump drafting to be a problem. I was the only one in 5 races to have this issue and I was doing the same thing everyone else was doing.
I lost a ton of DR and got no points. It is complete BS. Either let everyone have a free for all or enforce penalties on everyone.
This had to happen to others, but nobody in my community I race with had this happen.

File an appeal with the FIA. You as a competitor has a right to have the sanctioning body look at the call and make a judgement.

https://www.fia.com/international-court-appeal
Dear lord I would love to see PD have to defend some of these penalty decisions in a sporting court. That would be awesome!:lol:

"Of course he deserves a time penalty, he was clearly off track after the other car ran into him going 100mph too fast!":lol::lol:

Disqualification is back??? (and wrong again)
It's been a long time since it was active and you could bump draft people out of the race on BMB and Tokyo Expressway :ouch:

Sounds like it's exactly the same as before. Too many contacts, DQ warning pops up which carries over to the next race. It only clears if you're able to complete the race. And still dumb that bump drafting and getting hit counts for DQ.

"I pulled off to the side to stop bump drafting, but then someone came up on me shortly after and I got bumped. Then I got DQ'd. By someone bumping ME!"

Funny you should mention that - yesterday I decided to give the Zagato a run at Route X to get daily miles and see if it could win the VGT race.

About half way around I was drafting 2 in front of me and went to move to overtake. The car in front of me lurched to the same side at the same time, and I hit it quite hard. Oh well, there goes the Cr.30k clean race bonus I thought.
However, when the race was over, I DID get the CRB, much to my surprise. Maybe the car I hit got penalised instead for lurching! :lol:

Thought I'd add something. Two of my friends got disqualified in their races on Tuesday, and apparently it carried over to Wednesday's Manufacturers. They got the disqualification warning immediately when being released from the pits for qualifying, then in the race they made front to rear contact with another car once and they were gone. It followed them to the later slots as well :(

Well I did the Nations Route X race. First two races were normal. Third race I got the message that I was about to be disqualified if I had another bump. I pulled off to the side to stop bump drafting, but then someone came up on me shortly after and I got bumped. Then I got DQ'd. By someone bumping ME!
Next race, the DQ warning appeared as I left pit road on qualifying. Hadn't even done anything yet. I think it was a glitch that carried over so I had to not qualify and race in the back so my race was ruined.
Final race, I got the warning again mid race and then got DQ'd. I don't know what it was with this race or how PD calculated the bump drafting to be a problem. I was the only one in 5 races to have this issue and I was doing the same thing everyone else was doing.
I lost a ton of DR and got no points. It is complete BS. Either let everyone have a free for all or enforce penalties on everyone.
This had to happen to others, but nobody in my community I race with had this happen.
PD really screwed this entire thing up, right down to the car tuning. The Huayra was slamming the rev limiter in the slipstream to the point that I lost the draft to the lead pack of Ferraris. As you can see in the video, I get passed even when I'm in the slipstream and the cars passing me have to pull out of the slipstream to overtake!

This was also the same race that @Pigems got his penalty for passing under the yellow flag.

Thanks for the input. What a joke that it carries on to the next race. Now I need to do a daily and lose more DR to clear my latest DQ since I didn't race on Wednesday. Once again, PD really messed up.

Basically the way DQ’s work, from what I can tell, is that once you get DQ’d from a race, you then have to gain XX amount of SR in the next race to get the warning to go away. I got DQ’d a long time ago and then it took me like 3 races to get the warning to go away because every time the race would start I’d get bumped or nudged at the beginning and get DQ’d again. It’s pretty silly how it works really.

What if my SR never moved off 99? Do I still need to gain xx points to clear it? I'm assuming I'm not gonna get any confirmation after running a race and CRB that I'm out of the doghouse either.
I would expect a CRB would get you out but I wouldnt wait on a note from PD. You'll be here till GT37 at that rate.

Ran a daily got the CRB. Queue up Manufacturers at Suzuka and met with the disqualification warning when quali starts. Managed to run the whole race without contact, but with one minor off. Didnt get the CRB but also had no SR downs. This is getting ridiculous.

Joined Nations slot 3 tonight with no racing since completing my last Manu race where I didnt get a CRB but didnt have any contact. Sure enough quali starts and I'm met with that dreaded red bar. I don't even dare get on track knowing its grid start and T1 at Tsukuba with cold tires in Gr. B rally cars. Start last and give the whole field and the few victims of T1 plenty of space to rejoin in front of me. I maintain a 5 second gap to 19th and run nice and clean the entire race. Lose 3100 DR in the process. Queue up for next slot and whatddya know still there and I'm currently typing this out as quali is about to finish.

At this point can't imagine theres gonna be much urgency to fix an issue that apparently is only affecting a few people.

Yup. I got the damn DQ warning after the first quali lap I did. Message didn't appear in warm up or beginning of lap 1 Q.
Doesn't make any sense. This game is totally ****ed and PD has to know they ruined it. If this was in the middle of the season they would have fixed it right away.

Yep ran another race at the back never an SR down. No contact. No penalties. Never went off track. Met tire requirement. I even respected blue flags. No CRB. I'm done with this game.

Unfortunately at this point all their attention is probably on GT7. Anymore updates to the penalty system will just make it worse like it always does. Maybe try Daily Race A to get your CRB?

Unfortunately at this point all their attention is probably on GT7. Anymore updates to the penalty system will just make it worse like it always does. Maybe try Daily Race A to get your CRB?

They're definitely rushing GT7 as is the PD way but its something they need to address otherwise we'll have the same issue in GT7

Back