Class : B Class
Continent : American
Rules: PMC Catagory

This means,
Any American Car
With a Starting horsepower of 150-275
On an American Track
Edited using PMC rules only

Laguna Seca, Seattle, New York, Infineon, Cathedral Rocks, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, El Capitan (fictional American).
No other Circuits May be used

s3iw1.jpg

7 July

54741043od4.jpg

Entry requirements
Only one entry may be submitted. You may change this entry once.
Please mark your piece as your Final entry.
Previews should be a maximum of 400 x 300
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry.

PMC rules for Photoshop adjustments, tools, and filters
  1. Crop
  2. Resize
  3. Brightness/Contrast
  4. Rotate
  5. Border
  6. Signature
  7. Clone Stamp Tool (for removing watermark)
  8. [No plug-ins for any of the above adjustments or filters are to be used]

Any other queries please dont hesitate to PM Me!

There are some cars in that HP range,most otable is the Chevrolet Corvette C1,both the Scion Xa and Xb,Chrysler,Lexus,Nike,and some other cars....

I know that the Scion's an Lexus's are sold under the American flag in GT4, but its obvious that they are Japanese cars...with that being said, are they allowed in the comp?

Well, anyway, here's my final entry: Ford Forcus RS at Seattle...

FINAL ENTRY

Hope you like it :ouch:

sorry for the lateness of my reply, seems too late but, all cars sold by manufacturers under the american zone, no-matter how japanese they are!

Yay, I'm the second entry. If no more submit... then I might get 1 vote. Even that looks doubtful - awsome shot 100k
Anyway, heres my
FINAL ENTRY

Is the Mustang GT valid?

I always make the dumbest questions, but I have some pics at work and the PS2 at home.

EDIT: I promise to make a list of the valid cars for next competition :) Just PM me the host country prior.

the new mustang GT is rated at 295hp in the new car show room. do you want power rating before or after oil change?

original HP = before oil change so im afraid it cant enter. But there are many lexus' ect that will work, ive got my shot almost ready

Thanks [es]... I just had a very nice shot of the Mustang in New York... I guess I'll have to look for another one now. I didn't log on to GTP yesterday from home (nor did I start up the PS2), so that's why I didn't post it yesterday.

Final Entry

Chysler Crossfire. two to be exact ... i was going to use the prowler, but, i couldnt change the rims so i passed on it :P

I had a great pic of the Buick GNX, which has 276 hp!!

Oh well... Chevy Camaro Z28 '97 has 258hp

Not the best pic, but the only one I had lying around... I ought to retouch a bunch of pics.

Click to enlarge

suprise, it's Seattle!

Hmmm I missed the one where I could use the Aston's didn't I? Might give this one a shot sounds quite fun. Now which car shall it be?

Right heres my crossfire, in the sunset, hmm, perhaps i should have played around with it a bit more.:nervous:

Well...
FINAL ENTRY​

Chrysler Crossfire @ Laguna Seca​

Tell me what you think, we need a couple more entrys too!👍

too many shadows, too much light!

This buick has less than 276bhp because I went manual when riding this car. "Red-lining" (or sth, can't remember now ; d) really affects power. If you can't accept that I won't cry. : p

FINAL ENTRY

Good luck for you... and me... : d

Thought I had a chance in this competition, until I saw TW's! Technically though the Delorean is not a American car technically it is a Irish car but an American bought the company just before it went broke. But I ain't complaining :lol:

FINAL ENTRY

Back