• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 0 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
GTplanet, it's time for another dosage of college football. As I have made a habit of giving you the general rundown on college games each weekend. Well, after playing it at a Wal-Mart, here's my quick review on "NCAA Football 2005."

They say: "NCAA 2005 hasn't really changed graphically."

What I liked about NCAA 2005 the most striking aspect of the game is the "Stadium Pulse" meter if you're the visiting team. And let me tell you. The fans will drive you CRAZY as your Dualshock 2 will vibrate and have coverages blown, passes dropped, interceptions happening, Delay of Game penalties, and the whole shebang. Here's a stat- I heard that LSU's stadium (4th Toughest to play in) had a roaring reaction that there were actually tremors in the earth. Imagine that, college diehards!

What I like most is all the different and new plays on defense. You have new defensive formations such as the 3-3-5 Stack, and new plays like a Zone Blitz. There are also more teams such as Florida Atlantic, Sam Houston State, McNeese State, and many more. When taking timeouts, you have more control over which aspect of your team to boost. It shoul make more sense since during a timeout, you need to rest up and get your team ready for the next play. Sounds are better as are the graphics. The graphical detail looks more like Madden 2005, and stadiums never looked better. I even seen Robertson Stadium with a new look (University of Houston). You can play for more rivalry trophies including one like the Keg of Nails (??? vs. Cincinatti).

MY LIKES: better play calling, more plays, more teams, more classic games, more lively atmospheres, nicer graphics, just more of the control you come to expect in an EA Sports game, you GOT to love the Stadium Pulse, only if you aren't the home team! Games are also more exciting.

MY DISLIKES: still a little bit of clipping, doesn't really seem more than at least 25% newer than the last game, little graphical glitches

MY SCORE: 9.00/10, If you're a college football fan, you got to love this!

Latest Posts

Back