NCT Design Center

Discussion in 'GT6 Course Maker Showcase' started by nowcontrol, Oct 3, 2015.

1. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    MoLiEG, Snake1405, Rotorist and 3 others like this.
  2. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  3. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

4. Bruno Pro

Bruno Pro

Hi nowcontrol
    That Red Rock Valley Speedway looks similar like my design from my earlier thread: "Trying to create best alternative to ‘Red Rock Valley Speedway’"
    It looks like we came to then similar idea ( at some place I read that great minds think alike)
    Maybe we can exchange ideas on designing the track

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  5. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

Well I am sorry pal, but I never saw your idea/creation. :confused:
    Me being a long time fan of RRVS and wanting to drive it in a more modern GT rendition most probably just lead to me having the exact same idea as you. :idea: Did you think that nobody else could ever have that same idea?.

:tup:

Did you have a drive around my version to see how it compares to yours?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    Bowtie-muscle likes this.
  6. Bruno Pro

Bruno Pro

No I haven't had a chance to drive your version. But I will try tonite
    And I'll let you know what I think

My first design was 5km (3.11mi) and it looked too narrow and to short.
    Now I came up with a longer and wider version of 5.8 km (3.6mi) which should be even faster

I'll post it tonite for the Community

By the way I came up wit an alternate version of Suzuka called Suzuka Twin: same length, same number of corners. But to avoid crossing I took mirror image of Suzuka West (I hope nobody had THIS idea so far. Lol)
    You can check it on my home page:BrunoPro74's Track Wonderland
    (You can find me in the registry as wel)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  7. Bowtie-muscle

Bowtie-muscle

All I can say is, with so many trying to recreate older tracks, and crossovers not possible, it would be plausible that two could have a similar idea. The tracks are slightly different, and having tried and enjoyed both, does it really matter?

Anyway, Bruno...if yours was just a bit wider it would be slightly better in my opinion. Will try out your Suzuka Twin when I get the chance.

Thanks to both of you for giving the community an alternative version of a lost track that many enjoyed :tup:

8. Bruno Pro

Bruno Pro

Thanks Bowtie-muscle
    Yes I agree and as I said to nowcontrol as well we all work for the same cause here: to create some great tracks that we will all enjoy. I've driven his track and I have to say it's a great layout. Nice geometrical shape. However it was a bit too narrow and too wavy for my liking. Still very nice flow. That's his approach and I respect that: it's nice to have variety even in similar layouts.
    Cheers guys

9. MoLiEG

MoLiEG

10. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Are we really going to do this? Start calling each other out because someone made the same track as you? Please...

djm99 likes this.
  11. Bruno Pro

Bruno Pro

Of course not. It was a bit harsh from my end. My apologies to nowcontrol. I respect the work of every community member and we all work together to create some great tracks

djm99 and R1600Turbo like this.