Nee Help - Euro tour_Lambo

  • Thread starter Thread starter paskowitz
  • 8 comments
  • 923 views
Messages
3,239
United States
New York
Messages
thepatriots
Need help with the European Tour event were you drive the Lambo. Honestly, it oversteers on braking like CRAZY. Then it snap oversteers any time you go over a hill. Not to mention when its dark you cannot see anything going up hill. This has forced me for the first time to put the driving line on. I am trying to beat the game without TC or SRF but this is really tempting me. If I could keep the car from spinning I know this would be a relatively easy race but once you spin its impossible to get first. Any advice from those that have golded the event? I have come in second every time. :yuck:
 
Yeah doesn't it drive like crap, the only advise i can give is what i did. turn the TC off and let it slid a bit, stops it from throwing itself away so easy and i used the map more then the actual road considering ya can't see jack. hope this help's and good luck:tup:
 
Turn TCS on 5. Let off early and don't brake over half. If it starts to slide ease back into the gas. The key on this event is to just be smooth and no harsh movements.
 
I figured as much, I guess I will have to use TC. I really would like to see someone beat this without it. Also since the track is random maybe I got a really nasty variation my first time out. They really need to fix the handling of the Murci. I have seen and read enough about the car to know that this is not how it behaves.
 
This challenge was scary to say the least, you cannot see anything, i half the time i was guessing and hoping for the best. I did do it with any aid though but only managed a Bronze. I wonder if anyone can answer the OP.
 
I think there are a few cars that are setup to have way too much rear brake in them. The Lambo in the challenge you are speaking about as well as the Lotus in one of the Top Gear Special Events feel as if all the brakes are in the rear of the car. It takes some getting used to, but the challenge with the Lambo is possible with no additional aids.

I was able to Silver it after 2 quick restarts and knowing what I could and couldn’t do with the car in the first two or three corners. I came up 3 seconds short of the winner (which I think is a Ferrari F430), but made a few mistakes during the race and am sure if I try it again, it won’t be near as difficult to get the gold. Just be smooth and take what the car and track gives you – don’t try and win the race in one corner. I love the changes they’ve made to GT5 and it really rewards the smoother driver more than the series ever has in the past, IMO – I LOVE IT and feel it’s 100x more realistic than any console sim I’ve ever played!

I wonder if people with the DFGT (which I believe has a brake bias control) could dial out rear brake during some of these challenges? To be fair to PD, I’ve never driven a Lambo or the Lotus, but I can’t imagine they come from the factory with that much rear brake in the car. If you have a DFGT and you can make that adjustment during these races… they would be cake!
 
Brake in a straight line and feed in a little throttle as you turn in. The throttle keeps the rear in line.
 
This one looks hard to beat. Everybody is talking about it. =/ .I Hope i can make it!
 
Back