Need 1966 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Supercheyenne
  • 7 comments
  • 582 views
Messages
537
Messages
Supercheyenne
Have 2009,1991,1967

And probably all of the LVL/Special tickets.


Let me know if we can work something out.
 
could use the 1991 ticket ?
 
I have the 66 ticket and will want a NASCAR ticket please thanks
 
i need a 1970 or 23
 
I'll get you guys all of your tickets. BUT I don't have a 1970 so I can't do that one. What are your PSN's?

Just be warned that it will take 3 days for me to get these 3 tickets out.


I just noticed the PSN's in our profiles... doh!

JB97, what is your PSN?
 
will FR you tommorow from my backup account which has 66 ticket on.

Will also FR you from my main account which you will send your ticket too.
I'm just switching off so cant do it now.

(If you FR me do evilmat360,you will get a FR from my backup tomorrow when i go on there)
 
I'll get you guys all of your tickets. BUT I don't have a 1970 so I can't do that one. What are your PSN's?

Just be warned that it will take 3 days for me to get these 3 tickets out.


I just noticed the PSN's in our profiles... doh!

JB97, what is your PSN?

LEGEND, PSN is johnboywray
 
besides the '66 ticket what can I trade to you? very interested on that 2009 ticket..
 
Back