Need 5.7 gto pontiac

  • Thread starter Thread starter d24689
  • 8 comments
  • 677 views
Messages
1,079
Australia
Australia,SA
Messages
d24689
Willing to trade almost anything.
 
I have a Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 to trade for a Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01. Can trade on 1st March.
 
Last edited:
I got one, what do you got??, I can trade tommorow
 
I'll trade for the Suzuki GSsomething Concept or the Kaira ZZII. I can trade today.
 
Never mind*
 
Last edited:
I'll trade for the Suzuki GSsomething Concept or the Kaira ZZII. I can trade today.

I got gsx-r concept and I want to get rid of it, so if you want to trade
 
I got gsx-r concept and I want to get rid of it, so if you want to trade

Dont highjack my thread please. But now i need a low mile M3 GTR not the race car version but the road one if anyone has one.
 
Dont highjack my thread please. But now i need a low mile M3 GTR not the race car version but the road one if anyone has one.

I have one.
 
Back