Need a AC Cars 427 S/C '66 (negotiations accepted)

Messages
25
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
Ferro_390
Hey everybody!!

I am very close to having every car in GT5 but I am missing a few... :guilty:

Could someone trade with me for a "AC Cars 427 S/C '66? Just name a car you would like to have and it's yours! :)

May the speed be with you...
 
i got 3 in all original colors im wanting a ZZII that is fully moded or a fully broken in ACR
 
Hum... I'm sorry my friend. It's one of the little few I don't have. I'm also looking for that one.
Is there something else you would like to trade?
 
ZZII Master
i got 3 in all original colors im wanting a ZZII that is fully moded or a fully broken in ACR

I got one
 
i can trade who ever wants a ZZII i have 15 just saying
 
i can trade who ever wants a ZZII i have 15 just saying

What? I thought you wanted one...
Could you trade one for me?
Just pick a car and I will trade. Even a 999.999cr car
 
i do want one but i can trade them too i reall want a Fully broken in ACR out of the dealership or the viper in the OCD
 
ricardoferro390
Could you trade it with me?
Name a car... It's yours. (If I have it, and I probably do)

U can have it for free mate don't need no cars !!!
 
i do want one but i can trade them too i reall want a Fully broken in ACR out of the dealership or the viper in the OCD

Well... I checked again and I really don't have one.
But I'm really interested in one of yours!
 
ok i guess just the one out ot the OCD?
 
The one from the Premium dealer?
 
ricardoferro390
Well... I checked again and I really don't have one.
But I'm really interested in one of yours!

DO u want the car or not?
 
no the online dealer
 
OCD = Online Car Dealer... the ACR is the dodge viper ACR out of the premium dealer
 
do you have dlc paint if not a bright matte color is cool
 
Sure

I'll send it to you in the morning (I'm in Portugal and it's 3am).
Can you send me a blue ZZII?
 
yea i can do you want one stock? amd send me a FR my name is on here
 
ok i got ya and FR= Friend Request
 
i want an untouched ZZII.

Again... What is FR? I'm no good with abbreviations
 
What color AC cars you wanting? And can they have mileage? I have 11 I think
 
What color AC cars you wanting? And can they have mileage? I have 11 I think

I would like a blue one if possible...The mileage is not a problem as long as the car is untouched.

Would you like something to trade?
 
Back