Need a better description on how some features work...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lawndart
  • 0 comments
  • 481 views
Messages
1,211
United States
Earth
Messages
TheLordSnowden
Messages
LordSnowden
Race car and Driver sharing:

Whats the point or incentive for doing this when we have our own racers and cars to work with? It would be cool for friends to work with my driver and come back the next day and have some more levels under his belt but no ones is doing that...

And what can you do with your friends cars and driver? Its the same question in reverse... I just have too much B-spec training and upgrades to do on my own cars... Maybe your friends can tune your car for you? Is this why there are 2 uploads when you share it? The car and the tune?

Photo mode:

Is there a good tutorial anywhere?

Driver Level unlocks (not event unlocks):

Is there a definitive list yet? We know damage unlocks more as you progress but things like AI etc. seem to be just speculation at this point...

B-spec Driver unlocks:

I heard you get more commands for your driver and ability to unlock more drivers etc. is there a list anywhere?

Tuning:

Since GT follows the more "feel" angle, not real world mechanical one, I was wonder if anyone has any tutorials yet? As a tuner I'm very interested in this.

Online:

I fully appreciate that online is evolving but does anyone know if there is a plan to implement any way to make money? There is just too much stuff to buy and the days of static online just seem like a thing of the past...

I'll add more questions as I think of them, I'm loving the game. If there are any good answers out there I'll replace the question and edit them into the main post.
 
Last edited:
Back