SnyDX Messages 205 PORTUGAL Messages SnyDX Jan 13, 2012 #1 Hi there, I'm needing a borrowed R390 GT1 Road Car '98 for the current TT #27 at SPA. Can someone share that car with me? Thank you. Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
Hi there, I'm needing a borrowed R390 GT1 Road Car '98 for the current TT #27 at SPA. Can someone share that car with me? Thank you.
B blm1988 Messages 94 Australia Messages blm_1988 Jan 13, 2012 #2 SnyDX Hi there, I'm needing a borrowed R390 GT1 Road Car '98 for the current TT #27 at SPA. Can someone share that car with me? Thank you. Click to expand... Yeah I got one. PSN blm_1988
SnyDX Hi there, I'm needing a borrowed R390 GT1 Road Car '98 for the current TT #27 at SPA. Can someone share that car with me? Thank you. Click to expand... Yeah I got one. PSN blm_1988
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Jan 13, 2012 #3 The Premium McLaren F1 does it easy
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 13, 2012 #4 SnyDX Hi there, I'm needing a borrowed R390 GT1 Road Car '98 for the current TT #27 at SPA. Can someone share that car with me? Thank you. Click to expand... I have one you can borrow send fr to zegolfman i can add you 07:00 gmt tomorrow if fr has been received. Outeke The Premium McLaren F1 does it easy Click to expand... Guess he wants a crack at the quickest time as thats what everybody else is using.
SnyDX Hi there, I'm needing a borrowed R390 GT1 Road Car '98 for the current TT #27 at SPA. Can someone share that car with me? Thank you. Click to expand... I have one you can borrow send fr to zegolfman i can add you 07:00 gmt tomorrow if fr has been received. Outeke The Premium McLaren F1 does it easy Click to expand... Guess he wants a crack at the quickest time as thats what everybody else is using.