Need a cheap wheel in the UK

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afro1
  • 10 comments
  • 887 views
Messages
290
I'm wanting to buy a good wheel for GT5 on my B Day but every wheel I've found is quite expensive. My budget is about under £70, so the wheels available to me are usually the cheap and not reliable ones however, I'm hoping someone knows some good deals in some stores or websites.

I dont care for a clutch or shifter, just a wheel which will work good with GT5.
Hopefully you guys know some good deals.
 
Ohhh I thought they upped the price, it's still £80?
I've been looking in other sites and seen it for like £100+, thanks for link man.
Definitely will see about getting that, my friends say its good aswell.

Still open to other offers lol.
 
DFGT is the way to go for a cheap wheel, they have nearly all the features of more expensive wheels and dont skimp on build quality.
 
I've had a DFGT since GT5P and can recommend it as an excellent wheel for the money.
 
How do you guys physically setup the wheel? I cant attach mine to my desk, and the ironing boards too wobbly.

Do you use a special stand? If so, which?
 
Wheel Stand Pro dude, google it! £93 though:/
 
DFGT 👍

Great Value Wheel for the Price :)

Didn't bother with a Wheelstand , just used a Old Back and Decker Workmate to attach it too
 
I got a DFGT for Christmas, afraid the cheapest you will find this is about £80 though, but if you can find the extra its worth it . I am still trying to get use to it though as my first ever wheel

I am getting my Father in law to build me a stand though as some good plans around, as I cant afford to pay £93 for a shop one.
 
Seems like DFGT is a must buy then. Everyones recommending it :D

If you want a really cheap one Argos have a PS3 compatible steering wheel for £19.99

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...ogId=1500002451&langId=-1&searchTerms=9253731

Don't know how good it is though.
Well if it works good and will give me a good driving experience then hell yeah but that dosent't seem like it's going to be like that. I mean damn, £20 thats cheap. Have to find more info bout that lol.
 
Back