Need a delorean today!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crushed
  • 13 comments
  • 651 views
Messages
970
United States
NC
Messages
ItsMeReally
I will take it for free or give u any premium car under 100k!
 
I can put it on borrow if you'd like? You could borrow glitch it.
 
Naw i dont know how to do that and i dont really want to mess with my save data right now...

But thanks for offer
 
Supercar Nostalgia Cup B-spec Amatuer, you get it for the prize car
 
oh thanks, will do
 
Supercar Nostalgia Cup B-spec Amatuer, you get it for the prize car

You could borrow a car to do this event i personally wouldn't bother wasting a trade day for a 100k car but maybe you will be lucky.
 
I got a ton of money anyway
 
I think i have one. What would you give me?
 
Any premium car under 100k
 
I will take it for free or give u any premium car under 100k!

I can give it to you for free but I have to wait for the stupid trade limit!!!!!


I am FXR786 on PSN
 
Last edited:
No stabdard cars? Premium id take a lexuz isf 07- gamertag BillyWR250
 
Thanks f40lm, ill throw in a gold chrome for being so kind! And ill add you today or so
 
Back