Need a fellow German GTPer

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosckolove
  • 6 comments
  • 621 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,804
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
dayofwar2009
Messages
PSN#2 Roob_OG
Is there anyone in here willing to lend me a helping hand. We all know the world hates Americans because we are fat stupid arrogant and whatever else you all think. I don't care about that. I'm sick of getting kicked out of foreign rooms because I absolutely destroy them, and I'm American. My slower friends get to stay but I get kicked out of the only good lobby up right now because they think I'm using a hacked car. It happens all the time. So is there anyone out there that races sport tires on street cars around the ring that is willing to help me out. This is completely ridiculous. The only reason I even play this game is to play online and I can't even do that because I'm stuck with no good lobbies to join. So is anyone out there from preferably freaking Germany that is willing to help. I swear this is going to drive me to learn how to packet people's modems. Absolutely absurd ****. Sorry for the childish rant. But I don't even care. It's driving me mad.
 
What the , not gt6 related get some good friends and race with them. Or join a UK room, English speaking.

Ps I would change the subject name too, it will get closed quick with a title like that
 
Sure it is. I need help convincing foolish people on gt6 lobbies that I'm not using a hacked car in gt6 lobbies so I can race in gt6 lobbies. I don't know anyone that plays this game. And I get kicked out of the majority of the lobbies I join. So finding gaming buddies with like interests in specs and all that hoopla is a bit difficult. I need some GTP brotherhood. Perhaps they should just delete this thread and I should just make a German account and pretend I'm a mute or something. Stupid licenses to get online. What a bunch of crap.
 
Change the title imo

"I'm racist. Not wheely"
 
looool
first of all be sure that you dont destroy them literally out of the track due to a possible massive lag of yours.
second, if you enter rooms from countries so far away, its normal that they kick you, because of the delay.

I find it really hard to believe that there are no good USA rooms. I dont have problems finding them in Spain only, nevermind USA that has like 7-8 times Spain's population.
Choose "competitive race" in the rooms list first of all, to discard most of useless rooms like free roam.
 
There were so many ways you could have gone about this.... You picked about the worst and are highly unlikely to illicit sympathy. Any more and you will inspire infraction points however.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back