Need a Ford GT40 69' quickly

Messages
117
Messages
ghst-_-R3COn_80
Recently my account got fubared and I lost everything. But a friend of mine gave me his Zonda R. The point being that a Ford GT40 69' would be more useful in the long run. If anyone is interested in trading their GT40 for the Zonda R I would be very grateful, thanks guys.
 
I'm guessing you want it for the historic cup?
 
Actually I used to use it for nearly anything, its a very useful car that car wins in most races.
 
I can give u 1 in about 12 hours, fully loaded though. Have 2 zondas so fix me up later if u like, Chrome or matte Orange would be excellent. My I'd is f00g001
 
Alright thanks man I'll get you the Zonda when I go online.
 
You can keep it if you like, have 2
 
You can have the car, if you ever come across matte orange or chrome don't forget to dupe me some
 
alright stupid matte colors are so hard to find, took me a while just to get one haha.
 
Back