need a Horizon-00 helmet and Double Stripe-00 suit aka Glitch outfit

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaJunkie
  • 6 comments
  • 535 views
Messages
201
United States
Baltimore Md
Messages
none
Messages
fuq xbox
Im looking for the glitch suit and some paint chips from the XJR-9 Jaguar. I could give you other racing suits, helmets, and i have most color paint chips well at least the good ones. I have about 100 horn number 112(tank car) and about 100 horn number 098 (air horn) for trade if needed. Add GT5junkyard my storage profile or jbaldess my playing profile I will be on at 10pm est tonight until like 3am est. add fair trade in your comment so i know you requested because of this tread. Thanks a bunch and i appreciate it alot
 
I do not have ANY DLC colors or cars if some one wanted those so sorry in advance for that I did not make that clear
 
FR,PSN playnthru2. I'll send them after reset.👍
 
I do that now what would you like in return?
 
Nothing thanks. 👍

I'll send after reset o.k :)👍
 
thanks a bunch i sent you the request
 
you can delete or close this thread its complete
 
Back