Need a huge favour,

  • Thread starter Thread starter counter345
  • 9 comments
  • 1,219 views
Messages
664
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
counter345
Because my game is quite glitchy, I need someone to help me out.

1. Add my PSN (counter4561) and go on GT5

2. I will send you my Mercedes SL600.

3. Please change the final gear ratio so the maximum speed is 310 mph.

4. PLEASE RETURN IT :)
 
make sure to check your tire pressures when it's returned to you
 
Or even check if the wheels are still on it.
 
Nowhere near my PS3 until tonight...
 
Just sent you a friends request, I will only be able to do it tommorow morning (12hours time roughly).

Edit: Your psn counter4561 can't be found.


EDIT 2: Sorry mate going to bed now. If you are yet to get it done by someone else by tommorow morning then give me a pm and I'll be willing to help.
 
Last edited:
I don't get it.

He meant that if he gets the car back that he should check if the pressure of the tires are still the same, u never know where the other guy has been. Also u should always check if the airvents in the Special cars are still looking in the same direction as when u gave it away. Here a short checklist of what to
do when u lend a car to someone:
- Tire pressure (is it the same)
- Airvents (do they look in the same direction)
- Turbo-pressure (did he rob ur turbo anyway?)
- Horn (does it still sound silly)
- spoilers (did they break off in an Arcade-Session?)
- Humour (is the car looking funny anyhow?)
- Brains (do u understand that this is a joke and that u cannot change tirepressure in the game?)

I hope i could help u to avoid sad days...

Cheers, your cardoctor
 
Back