Need A Merc C-9 RC before reset.......

  • Thread starter Thread starter sped1966
  • 3 comments
  • 400 views

sped1966

Diamond Member
Premium
Messages
326
United States
Odessa, Tx. USA
Messages
spedd1966
In need of a quick trade for a Mercedes Sauber C-9 RC. Can offer anything from the following list for a quick trade before the reset in a couple hours. Can even throw in a chrome or matte paint with it for your trouble. Thanks guys....sped1966.

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car 1966
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car 1967
Ford Mark IV Race Car 1967
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car 1988
Ferrari F40 1992
 
Hey bro, ill take the xjr and if you would be so kind I would love some rare pants if you feel the buddy to pass some on buddy! I can trade a sauber 0mls within the hour maybe even early, already done like 20 trades today so what is one more hey:tup:
 
i can trade in 10 -minutes......let me add you. send to spedd1966. I'll send the jag from edsub92. Cool? and a couple paints....
 
Sounds good matey, just give me a sec to find which alt its on lmao 👍
 
Back