Need A New Car, <5,000,000cr

  • Thread starter Thread starter MIKE1FL
  • 10 comments
  • 801 views
Messages
267
Messages
MIKE1FL
I currently have the Jaguar XJR-9 and i was thinking about getting a Peugeot 908 HDI. Having never driven the Peugeot before i don't know whether it is faster than the Jaguar as they are both around the same price. I am currently only level A-Spec 21 and B-Spec 6 :dunce: and i know i have to be level 23 to get the Peugeot. If you don't think the Peugeot is the best car i can get in this price range then please tell me.
Thanks.👍
 
The Group C cars its basically personal opinion which is best since they are very similar in performance. The best 2 in my opinion are the Toyota GT-ONE and the 787B. I have a hard time controlling the torque on the 908 HDI.
 
The Group C cars its basically personal opinion which is best since they are very similar in performance. The best 2 in my opinion are the Toyota GT-ONE and the 787B. I have a hard time controlling the torque on the 908 HDI.

But i dont no whether to buy the FGT, ive heard people say thats faster but i don't know if its worth near enough 1,000,000cr more:crazy:
 
The FGT is a lot faster than the Group C cars
 
The FGT is a lot faster than the Group C cars

You can use the FGT in A-Spec and B-Spec can't you. I know you can't use the F2007 and the F10.
 
787B is faster than the Peugeot (And you have the added bonus it isn't a Peugeot! :dopey:) and I believe it fits in your price range. It may be old and have a 5-Speed gearbox only, but my god it goes! I cleared without much effort th GT-All stars, and without any effort "Like the Wind". Truly lovely and awesome car! Sounds great and it's easier to drive than the Diesel LMP's given its mundane torque.
 
You can use the FGT in A-Spec and B-Spec can't you. I know you can't use the F2007 and the F10.

You can use it in any race it meets the requirments for (MR, Japanese, etc).
 
Back