Need a new car

  • Thread starter Thread starter aidan8500
  • 9 comments
  • 953 views
Messages
268
Messages
aidan8500
so i just got back payed a few grand, so ive got 2,500 to spend on a new car
any suggestion of what to get
noting over 2ltr or with a turbo

here some i was looking at to give u idea of what i like

Full
BMW 318is 2,450
Full
Nissan Skyline Gt 2,200
Full
Honda Crx 2,000
Full
Fto v6 2,000
Full
Celica gti 1,400
 
You must be new around here. We all agreed while you were gone, there is only one answer:

1990_MazdaMiataJoe_Pic1.jpg
 
You must be new around here. We all agreed while you were gone, there is only one answer:

1990_MazdaMiataJoe_Pic1.jpg

mayb if there was a hardtop coupe version, but convertibles in Ireland are a bit pointless
 
Go for the E36 BMW. You won't regret it.
 
get the ef and put a h2b swap in it
 
I vote the BMW or the FTO. But, might I suggest a Subaru Impreza?
 
JCE
I vote the BMW or the FTO. But, might I suggest a Subaru Impreza?

Seconded, though I think you should be a bit more careful when buying a used BMW
 
Full
Nissan Skyline Gt 2,200
The only car here that has an acceptable blend of Japanese, it-runs, size, rear-wheel drive, and moderate-to-good build quality.

The only problems are that is has already been lowered and has a stupid pillar gauge pod. Is it aftermarket turbo? Or just owned by a chav?
 
I didn't vote the Skyline because it looks like it was driven the hell out of.
 
Back