Need A New Car

• Thread starter FWS_666
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
mosinaddiction95
Looking to buy one of the higher priced cars in the game as I don't have much experience with very many of them. Right now I have about $4M saved up, but I'll save up however much. Just looking for some suggestions. Been out of the game for quite a while and want to start fresh with a fresh car. So, any suggestions?

It depends a lot on what you want to use it for.
Any preferences on which class it would fit into? For example GT3, LMP, street car or other?

It depends a lot on what you want to use it for.
Any preferences on which class it would fit into? For example GT3, LMP, street car or other?

Either a GT3 or street car. Not a fan of the LMP's in this game.

The BMW Z4 is the fastest GT3 car per pp & is also, I reckon, the most fun of them to drive.

As far as street cars go, it would still depend on your preferences but the GT-R's are useful to have.

Edit:

Here's a monster setup for the Z4 created by @SW__10. It's probably not too ideal for beginners because it's so loose but if you can master it, it will pay off big time. 👍
If you need something safer, try @praiano63's tune.

Last edited:
The BMW Z4 is the fastest GT3 car per pp & is also, I reckon, the most fun of them to drive.

As far as street cars go, it would still depend on your preferences but the GT-R's are useful to have.

I'm mainly looking for fun factor. Not really worried about speed as much, because racing in this game isn't really fun to me unless I'm racing other clean racers online. I'm more looking for something to drive in time trial and have fun with. One of my favorite cars in the game is the Trans Am and it's not all too fast. I was kinda looking at the Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2, but not sure if it's worth $10M or not.

I'm mainly looking for fun factor. Not really worried about speed as much, because racing in this game isn't really fun to me unless I'm racing other clean racers online. I'm more looking for something to drive in time trial and have fun with. One of my favorite cars in the game is the Trans Am and it's not all too fast. I was kinda looking at the Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2, but not sure if it's worth $10M or not.
If you do the Seasonal Events & certain parts of career mode then credits can be easy to come by & the expensive cars won't be too hard to obtain.

For pure fun factor, & also good cars, I'd recommend the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe (if I've remembered that correctly) & the Ford GT40 (cheaper version if there are several, again I forget).

If credits are an issue, backup your game save to a USB stick (which you should do anyway in case of a system nightmare), buy a car, test it; if you don't like it, reload your save & try another. 👍

Looking to buy one of the higher priced cars in the game as I don't have much experience with very many of them. Right now I have about $4M saved up, but I'll save up however much. Just looking for some suggestions. Been out of the game for quite a while and want to start fresh with a fresh car. So, any suggestions?

I would rather spend that on multiple (cheaper cars) than to blow it all on just one... but that's just me. Considering your in-game currency (4 million), you got quite a bit of choices to choose from...

I would rather spend that on multiple (cheaper cars) than to blow it all on just one... but that's just me. Considering your in-game currency (4 million), you got quite a bit of choices to choose from...
That's a valid idea but if @FWS_666 hasn't tried the expensive cars yet then I would recommend doing so. Some of them are really, really fun & expose the feeling of the game's physics more than some of the cheaper cars do.

If you do the Seasonal Events & certain parts of career mode then credits can be easy to come by & the expensive cars won't be too hard to obtain.

For pure fun factor, & also good cars, I'd recommend the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe (if I've remembered that correctly) & the Ford GT40 (cheaper version if there are several, again I forget).

If credits are an issue, backup your game save to a USB stick (which you should do anyway in case of a system nightmare), buy a car, test it; if you don't like it, reload your save & try another. 👍

I do the seasonals. I was at $1M a couple of hours ago, done maybe 30 minutes of seasonals, and got $3M extra. Lol I've tried the Cobra Daytona and didn't really like it. Can't remember why. I have yet to try the GT40, but I'll have to wait for the next couple of rounds of seasonals to get it, which is fine.

I've driven most of the cheaper cars. The only one that really stands out is the Trans Am. The rest just feel bland.

30 minutes of seasonals, and got $3M extra
There you go. You'll have all the cars before you know it. 👍

Oh, look back up this page a bit, I edited some links for Z4 tunes into an earlier post. You won't have received a notification because it was an edit.

Happy car shopping. :cheers:

Have you tried @Jeje6410 tunes in his garage ?, they are very good to use with me because I use a wheel and he tunes them up using a DS3, this Pagani Zonda C12 '00 a 500PP car is good for most track I highly recommend this car because it is a good handling car and one of my favourites cars in the game, if you tune the cars you get that is the fun way.

Just remember buying higher priced cars you have be careful and make sure it is the right one. @S_Bridge said in is post and this what I do as well is this backup your game save to a USB stick (which you should do anyway in case of a system nightmare), buy a car, test it; if you don't like it, reload your save & try another.

That's a valid idea but if @FWS_666 hasn't tried the expensive cars yet then I would recommend doing so. Some of them are really, really fun & expose the feeling of the game's physics more than some of the cheaper cars do.

I haven't spent more than two to three million in-game currency on a car. This is largely due to the fact that I rarely play the single player campaign or those online races that pays put (unless I need to make some quick buck for tuning parts... the I will until I earn enough to purchase the upgrade part etc.). I do like those expensive super cars. And I do have few from such companies... its just that they are the cheaper-older versions.

Back