Need a Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ‘08 - over 1000 cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLean1984
  • 13 comments
  • 554 views
Messages
39
Messages
McLean1984
Let me know what you want in return. I have over 1000 cars and just about available car to offer in return
 
Last edited:
The GTA 370z cant be traded under the restriction as far as I know
 
You can trade over 1,000,000 cars until they switch the online events over. If you have the Black/Red Wing Furai I'll trade.
 
Must have a red spoiler.
 
Do you have the Bentley Race Car?
 
I would trade you, but i would only be able to send after tomorrows reset. But you wouldn't be able to send the Bentley then. :(
 
hi do you have corvette C5-R?
I have what you want in yellow almost new
 
pm sent but no car sent. you are... how do they call it ...... scammer .

whats out for this thing...
 
Last edited:
Back